BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Barbados > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
252431.2 in reply to 252431.1
Date: 12/24/2013 12:09:24
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello everyone. Ive posted in your league forum a month or so ago about becoming your next U21 NT coach. Like in that post, I stated how Im serious about BB and I will not go bot or lose the concentration and dedication need to run a successful personal team and National Team. I am good at deveolping players and understanding how BB training works. I am active on the US off site boards and have seen how they are running the show. I want to be this NT coach because its a small country, its very beatiful and more importantly it is a challenge if we will be as successful as the larger countries. I was lucky enough to scrimmage Dark Angel in S23 and he was a cool dude, so I know this doesnt mean much but Ive got the flag too lol. Starks, Worstteamever (even tho you are the bestteamever), knowledgeispower, Saints, I know you guys are the teams that have been playing the longest so I hope to get your votes for U21 NT.

Train Train Train, good luck and I hope you vote for me.

This Post:
252431.3 in reply to 252431.2
Date: 12/25/2013 11:43:09
Overall Posts Rated:
We invite everyone to vote for me because I think the Barbados team can become a force in basketball ... I watched all the players and all the games, the biggest drawback is that it does not play as a team, which can be repaired, it has representation fast and aggressive play and everything will fall into svoje.Ja with his team, which is still the youngest, and most inexperienced (Eagles Serbia ) made ​​a miracle and the negative scores for hair let them play off for half a season, imagine what it would be for all. What I want to do with the national team, play the whole team and not individuals ... Neobecavan nothing, but it is not impossible that this underdog team fighting for a medal. Greeting