Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/18/2013 19:03:44
Hortatus
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi barbadians,
I'm here to give the greeting in this adventure at the helm of the national team of Barbados.

I'm happy to leave the team a bit better than how I had found it, hoping that those who come after me, can make further progress with these guys.

In these two seasons I have led the team to the best placings of all time, winning for the first time in the tournament continental (not one, but two games) and improving the record of games won in the consolation tournament with three wins.

In two seasons we have gone from 91st to 73rd place in the world rankings, passing nations with many more users than us.

In these two seasons we have won 12 games; in its entire history the team has won 34 .. more than a third of the total victories of the team.

But the biggest challenge I've lost, little involvement of managers and little persistence in trying to give birth to the players better and better, I think this is the real difficulty of this national team.

I saw today that the group for the next Cup of the Americas can lead to point to 2 or maybe 3 wins .. I hope it is so and that Barbados can finally participate in a second phase of the continental tournament.

Good luck for the future!

Dormouse

Anche tu a caccia di "Riconoscimenti"?! Vieni in federazione: Achievements hunters (fedid=19269) (solo per supporter, se non lo sei e hai dubbi chiedi pure, spero di poter esserti di aiuto)

This Post:
248396.2 in reply to 248396.1
Date: 01/01/2014 22:06:38
Overall Posts Rated:
We hope it improves. Ive been in contact with many player managers about traing them up.

Any members interested in Barbados please contact me!