Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 06/09/2023 16:14:43
San Donà Basket
IV.48
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
San Donà Basket II
Hello everyone, this is my first season here on BB and i started by forgetting to set up my line-up on my first game lol. Anyway, being this my first season i will try to keep salaries at bare minimum while still fighting for not descending. Actually my conference still has a couple of bots so i think it will be somehow easy to stay at least on position 4-5. My next game should be an easy one, let's hope for the best.
Hope to hear something from you guys, trying to keep the forum active makes the game funnier. Cheers
(Algun español o italiano en la liga?)

This Post:
319466.2 in reply to 319466.1
Date: 06/09/2023 17:09:03
KK Vicuña Zagreb
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KK Hillerød Zagreb
Hello Behemot,

welcome to the game. I started recently too and the thing that helped me the most is E.B.W.'s YouTube channel. You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/@BubblesBuzzerBeater

I watched all of his videos and made notes on how to play this game. It's really an excellent source for getting started. Props to E.B.W.

After that, the forum is a great source for learning stuff too so don't hesitate to ask whatever troubles you about this game. Be patient, there's a learning curve but it's nothing complicated, you'll get the grasp of it in no time.

I wrote this same answer that you can find on another thread here on the forum.

P.S. Non sono con te nella stessa lega, sono in IV.44. È difficile con la squadra Utopia, devo proprio partire da 0 e pian piano costruire la squadra, i giocatori, lo stadio... Non hai quell'aiuto come nella prima squadra - i soldi extra dal tutorial e i giocatori che ricevi. Tra due stagioni o tre sarò in grado per combattere per la lega III.

Good luck with your new club!!!

Leaflock

This Post:
319466.3 in reply to 319466.2
Date: 06/09/2023 17:31:39
San Donà Basket
IV.48
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
San Donà Basket II
Thank you, yeah i found that youtube channel just a couple days ago, very useful.
Actually a lot of years ago i was playing a similar managerial called charazay so i know more or less how the things go but yes, i am already reading some guides that i found on help-english.
And yes, the utopia team will go a lot slower than the first team, that first help that you receive at the start is really a big push.
Good luck also to you and thank you for the reply

This Post:
319466.4 in reply to 319466.3
Date: 06/10/2023 09:39:07
Overall Posts Rated:
Be patient. Buzzerbeater is a game that rewards patience. Seasons may seem slow but they pass very fast, invest atleast 10k weekly into draft. Try to save atleast 100k in the seasons that you don't have salary floor, invest into the arena and optimize arena prices.

This Post:
319466.5 in reply to 319466.4
Date: 06/11/2023 14:17:51
San Donà Basket
IV.48
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
San Donà Basket II
Thank you for the advices, appreciated.