Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/16/2024 09:28:39
Sternchenhüter
IV.63
Overall Posts Rated:
Hallo liebe Mitstreiter,

ich habe neu bei Buzzerbeater angefangen und wollte einmal fragen ob Ihr Tipps habt für mich.

Euch allen natürlich viel spaß und viel glück in den Spielen außer gegen mich dann nur das größte Pech.

LG Sneider

This Post:
323489.2 in reply to 323489.1
Date: 04/17/2024 17:25:41
CasaleBasket
IV.63
Overall Posts Rated:
Servus :)

I reply in English since I live in Germany, aber ich spreche gar nicht deutsch.

I am also quite new, but what I understood till now is: focus on the future. The level now is very basic and it is quite easy to win. Moreover, looking to what happened the past year we are going to be all promoted in the next league.

So, my piece of advice is to create a decent team spending the less you can for the stipend (check mine for instance). Invest money on a coach and a young coach level at least 5, then decide which players you want to train (you can also buy good rookies for very few money) and train them every week 48 minutes. Best training is 1vs1. Improve your arena, gym and playground in order to have better practices.

And don't underestimate draft! I picked very good players last season.

We will probably have thought years in the third league, but I think start spending a lot of money in players that next season will be useless, is not the good path :)
Always better to build a good core, as in real sport.

Read carefully the guide which is quite detailed. Then we can discuss whenever you want.
Have fun ;)